Date:      Thu, 11 May 1995 11:43:49 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: pkg_install tools

> Marc - you have any late-breaking pkg_manage stuff we should think about
> getting in?

I changed the browsing mechanism for packages as we discussed.
The Directory select is changed to show all files for a certain
directory, after having chosen the right directory you must select
<Ok> to continue to the actual install window. After quitting that
you are back in the directory selector, choosing <Cancel> here
puts you back in the main menu.

Do you want this to go in?

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                    wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl

He's dead Jim ..., kick him if you don't believe me.