Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 1997 15:34:35 -0500
From:      "Pat McPartland" <mcp@blast.net>
To:        <fwtk-support@tis.com>, "FBSD questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installing tfwtk-2.0

Hello,
I downloaded tfwtk-2.0 from tis.  I am trying to install it on a FreeBSD
2.1.5 machine.  I ran fixmake and then run make and I get:

# make
for a in lib auth smap smapd netacl plug-gw ftp-gw tn-gw rlogin-gw http-gw;
do  ( cd $a; echo all: `pwd`;
make all );  done
all: /usr/home/mcp/fwtk/lib
all: /usr/home/mcp/fwtk/auth
cc -g -o authsrv authsrv.o proto.o db.o pass.o srvio.o      ../libauth.a
./libfwall.a
pass.c:39: Undefined symbol `_crypt' referenced from text segment
pass.c:70: Undefined symbol `_crypt' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.