Date:      Fri, 12 May 2017 18:50:13 +0000
From:      "ashley@myfirstbanner.com" <ashley@myfirstbanner.com>
To:        "doc@freebsd.org" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Doc, Rank your website with better solution

Hi Doc,

 When you see that PPC can generate junk traffic and
it's going to be bad for your finances and goals, we can help you.

 All you have to do is to lock keywords with us for one year period
and get exclusive top position on search engine results.

 Every time somebody searches your keywords, your website banner will
appear on top portion of search results and no one else can be placed
on top position during whole year.

You can see online demo by going to our website and typing your website
URL and your keywords on our online demo box.

Yours Really,
Ashley