Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2012 04:49:31 +0300
From:      clutton <mbsd@isgroup.com.ua>
To:        infofarmer@FreeBSD.org, gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   xpi infrastructure

Hi.

Having used firefox all the time, with different profiles. I interested
with ports xpi infrastructure.

First, why we shouldn't move xpi-adblock/Makefile.xpi to Mk.

Second,

# This Makefile is a beta-version of the new xpi infrastructure. It
currently
# supports Gecko 1.8+ (Firefox 1.5+). Support for Gecko 1.7x (and
Seamonkey 1.0)
# may be merged later from Thierry Thomas works.

What the status of Thierry Thomas' work?

And finally, in my opinion, xpi infrastructure should die or improve.
The currently state isn't good enough.