Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 17:41:19 +1000
From:      Hugh Blandford <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPFW and byte counting on multiple interfaces

Hi,

should have mentioned earlier that I have tried the following rule and seem to be getting twice as many bytes counted for both in and out than I would expect:

00050       1624     135892 count ip from any to any in recv de0
00060       1766    1830454 count ip from any to any out xmit de0

I have also tried using not and their internal network number and it still doesn't seem to make any difference.

Thanks,

Hugh