Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:39:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <will@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ozz@FreeBSD.org.ru, will@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/20661: new ports: databases/gigabase

Synopsis: new ports: databases/gigabase

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: will
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 20 03:38:11 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Committed, thanks!  However, please don't paste the shar
archive in a mail message; the tabs are usually screwed by
this.  Put a pointer to the shar somewhere or something like
that to avoid that problem.  Also, why did you disable the
shared libs (I didn't change this, but this behavior looks
broken to me), and why did you say people must do ``make configure''
as root (I removed this message)?