Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:45:21 +0200
From:      Panagiotis Astithas <past@ebs.gr>
To:        Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No browser in eclipse?

Mike Harding wrote:
> I am using 6.0-RC1 with a fresh build of everything. I have mozilla
> already installed and built eclipse, but it says "Embedded browser not
> available" and also

> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-mozilla-gtk-3139 in
> java.library.path
>
> I haven't set any build flags of any kind, but I did build mozilla
> before I built java or eclipse.
>
> Any clues?

Could you provide the output of the following one-liner?

unzip -l
/usr/local/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.freebsd.x86_3.1.1.jar |
grep lib

Also, do you have  any more errors in the eclipse log? And just to make
sure, what does the following show?

grep MOZILLA /etc/make.conf

Cheers,

Panagiotis