Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 08:38:32 -0400
From:      raviprasad20@netscape.net
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: source address

Hi,
As you mentioned the source address selection section 1.6 in kame implementation. In this section in the last but one paragraph the following is mentioned.
" there are some cases where we dodnot use the above rule. one example is connected TCP session, & we use the address kept in the TCP protocol control block(pcb) as the source."

My question is with reference to this section.( It is possibe that the user may have specified un matchin source & destination addresses. eg link local source address for a global unicast destination address.)

Kindly clear my doubt.
regards
ravi prasad

JINMEI Tatuya /