Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 2010 23:40:09 GMT
From:      Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be>
To:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/124375: security/heimdal: www/mod_auth_kerb doesn't compile against heimdal in ports

The following reply was made to PR ports/124375; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be>
To: Joerg Pulz <Joerg.Pulz@frm2.tum.de>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/124375: security/heimdal: www/mod_auth_kerb doesn't
 compile against heimdal in ports
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 00:36:02 +0100

 On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 08:49:57PM +0100, Joerg Pulz wrote:
 > [Resent as i messed up the subject in the previous mail]
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > security/heimdal was updated to version 1.4 on 2010/10/31.
 > Please test if you still have problems.

 I can still reproduce (though it's with mod_auth_kerb2 rather than
 mod_auth_kerb now; the latter requires apache 1.3, which I'm not using)

 wouter@flamenco:/usr/ports/www/mod_auth_kerb2$ uname -r
 8.1-STABLE

 That's inside a jail, if that matters.

 trying to fool the system.