Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:25:42 +0200
From:      Jonathan McKeown <j.mckeown@ru.ac.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

On Wednesday 20 June 2012 12:59:51 Stephen Cook wrote:
> On 6/19/2012 4:06 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:

[snip childish invective]

> I'm a relative newcomer. Are the FreeBSD mailing lists always this
> flame-y? I realize that this particular post might be trolling / satire

No, they aren't. And I notice that whoever is primarily responsible for it
isn't even prepared to sign his own name to his tirades - he (or she) is
using anonymous remailers. (Irritatingly this makes him difficult to
killfile - it turns out there's at least one recent legitimate post that's
been sent through a similar remailer so I can't just toss them all away).

Jonathan