Date:      22 Jun 2001 17:40:03 +0200
From:      Dmitry Karasik <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Staying *really stable* in FreeBSD

	Hi Jason!

On 21 Jun 01 at 16:45, "Jason" (Jason Watkins) wrote:

 Jason> Don't camoflage one problem by providing a solution to
 Jason> another. What you're really worried about is how stable -stable
 Jason> is. Address that, and things will be better than managing:

 Jason> -its_not_stable_but_we_pretend -stable -yet_more_stable
 Jason> -so_stable_its_more_stale_than_the_cheesewiz_in_my_house

Well, instead of criticizing the only decent proposition in the thread
you all people could invent something that works. But no one wants to,
that's the point.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry

--- www.karasik.eu.org ---

Life ain't fair, but the root password helps.
                      - BOFH