Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:29:45 +0100
From:      <owner@thenetwork.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Many Problems.

I have aquired in Italy FreeBSD 2.2.7(ORIGINAL Package with 4 Cds ISBN
1-57176-079-2),I am an Internet Service Provider and I would
use this system to open an FTP Server on my network.
But I could not configure my ethernet card: 3COM 3C509B-TX
The error message is: EP0 port 0x300 not found.
I changed all IO Port Address but the ethernet card is not found.
Reading the handbook the 3c509 is buggy.It is possible???
Another problem is on my IBM HD 16,7Gb.
I could not create a partition up 8Gb.
Can You Help Me Please ??

--
IMail Server for Windows NT. Evaluation version.
Copyright (c) 1995-98 Ipswitch, Inc. http://www.ipswitch.com/