Date:      Fri, 02 May 1997 11:42:56 -0400
From:      Ken Presser <kendp@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Future Domain TMC850 Controller

I have a Future Domain TMC850 SCSI Controller with a NEC CDR-74 CDROM
drive.  I cannot find information on whether this is a supported
configuration by FreeBSD 2.2.1.  I have tried to find it in UserConfig, but
cannot get anything to work.  The CDROM is just not recognized.

I will probably try moving the install directories to a DOS partition and
installing that way, unless someone here has a better suggestion.  I cannot
find any info on the FD controller.  TIA. - kendp.