Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:21:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvs

Can someone tell me how to make a cvs archive work for users that aren't
the owner of the archive, the way that it works on Freefall?  I *am*
doing this for a cvsup maintained FreeBSD archive, but not freefall, and
I need to get one user, who is not the archive owner, to be able to be
able to do checkouts and diffs (no source changes, but it needs to be
able to lock directories for checkouts).

Thanks.

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic and jaunt, both FreeBSD-current.
(301) 220-2114              |