Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:17:39 +0000
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
To:        Kevin Lyons <klyons@corserv.corserv.com>
Cc:        klyons@corserv.com
Subject:   Re: tcsh is not csh

--V7BlxAaPrdhzdIM1

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 05:09:06PM -0600, Kevin Lyons wrote:
> you missed the rest of the thread.  /bin/csh is not /bin/tcsh.  i have
> run into a fairly important compatibility problem brought on by this. lat=
er.

As you've been told, calling tcsh as csh should activate csh
compatibility mode.  If this is buggy then you should report it to the
tcsh author, which is the same for all contributed software in the base.

Ceri
--=20
not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)

--V7BlxAaPrdhzdIM1

--V7BlxAaPrdhzdIM1--