Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2001 02:38:04 -0700
From:      "Joesh Juphland" <part_lion@hotmail.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   console only administration on vmware ?

I have two questions regarding vmware.  First, if I install freeBSD on a
system, then physically remove myself from that system so as to only access
it via ssh, is it reasonable for me to install the vmware port and configure
and start a vmware instance ?  (the whole time using only ssh) or must I use
the X gui to create and start/stop vmware machines ?

Second, how close are we to vmware 3.0 on freeBSD ?

thanks.