Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 15:05:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bryce Denney <bryce@tlw.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   bochs port

Please forward to whoever is maintaining the bochs port to FreeBSD.

A group of us from the bochs-developers mailing list have taken over
development of Bochs, with Kevin Lawton's support.  He has redirected
http://www.bochs.com to our new site at http://bochs.sourceforge.net.  We
have made a few bugfix releases to improve the most common problems, and
have an active CVS tree with lots of new features in progress.

I expect your Bochs port has some diffs since Kevin's 3/25/2000 release
last year.  If you would like to submit those diffs as a patch, or (even
better) check out our CVS tree and submit patches against the current CVS,
we will have better FreeBSD support in the future releases.  Feel free to
ask for merging advice if you want it, since we've made quite a few
changes since last year.

The web site describes how to join bochs-developers if you want.

Thanks,
Bryce Denney