Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:06:29 +0000
From:      "imp (Warner Losh)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Updated] D2305: Fix bootstraping of crunchide

imp added a comment.

I think that we've stumbled on more stuff we can just kill :)

INLINE COMMENTS
  Makefile.inc1:1469 I'd be inclined to promote it.
  Makefile.inc1:1470 Can you tell me where in the tree we define RELEASEDIR? Is it still even a thing?

  Makefile.inc1:1475 I'd love to know why this is needed.

  (1) It is tiny, so building on 386 is fine, and the next line catches it.
  (2) Cross building, the next line would catch it.

  Makefile.inc1:1476 Not withstanding my silly nitpicking above, I think this whole thing can be removed.
  RELEASEDIR isn't defined anywhere
  grep -r kgzip shows this is the only place that we build it or reference it in the tree
  Therefore, since the witch weights the same as a duck, it is deadwood and can be burned.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2305

To: rodrigc, emaste, imp
Cc: freebsd-toolchain