Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:51:29 +0200
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vr0: watchdog timeout

On 2004-08-20 19:38:32 (+0200), Corrado Ficicchia <dino@xrays.de> wrote:
> cvsupped today from -current 15.Jul to 5.3-ALPHA.  When I now use vr I get
> "vr0: watchdog timeout".  With kernel from 15.Jul vr worked...

I am seeing the same thing here, a kernel from 25 July worked, a kernel from
today doesn't.  That narrows it down some.  I'm trying to figure out which
checkin caused the problem.  Toggling ACPI on/off does not seem to fix the
problem for me.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip@freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  Old Scottish prayer:  O Lord, grant that we may always be
  right, for thou knowest we will never change our minds.