Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:29:15 -0400
From:      Brian Cully <shmit@kublai.com>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>, Adam McDougall <mcdougall@ameritech.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freezing problems with CAM and dpt

On Mon, Sep 21, 1998 at 07:11:29AM -0400, Brian Feldman wrote:
> Try not using Linux Netscape. I've seen reports of the latest Linux
> versions of Netscape freezing the X servers, so you're not the only one.

It's not Netscape for me. My system just hung while I was CVSupping
the source tree. I'm still inclined to say, `bad hardware,' though,
since it appears to happen when I start using a lot of swap space,
and the drive on which the swap lives isn't very happy.

--
Brian Cully						<shmit@rcn.com>
``And when one of our comrades was taken prisoner, blindfolded, hung