Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:16:36 -0500
From:      Ted Whidden <CaptTed@oil-report.com>
To:        (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject:   We are back on line after technical difficulties!  www.oil-report.com

I am terribly sorry about our recent website crash.  There are/were a numbr
of reasons why the system may have
crashed.  We hope that we hav recovered to the point where we can resume
offering the services you are
accustomed to.

Please visit the site and refer your friends.  In appreciation for your
patience and assistance over the last 4 years,
please accept the following job listings, pass them on to friends, and
visit the website www.oil-report.com whenevr
you feel we may be able to assist.

Many kind regards,

Ted Whidden
Founder, www.oil-report.com

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES!  OUR SCRIPTS ONLINE HAVE HAD SOME SLIGHT
TECHNICAL PROBLEMS LATELY.  Please be patient with us, we are working on it.

***********************

The best offer we have currently is 6 weeks of infoshare for only $30.  We
are phasing out some other offerings.

We are offering a special on our services. For only $120 will put put your
resume through the pipeline with direct delivery to over 1300 companies and
receive SIX weeks of infoshare ads to send your resume!!! You
can send us a check via regular mail to: Bookkeeping Oil-report.com, 1529
Wirt Road #28, Houston, Texas 77055 or send it using a credit card at
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/payments/payments.htm

***********************
www.oil-report.com
***********************

We encourage you to go to the following site, FOLLOW instructions and you
will see much better success in your job pursuits....
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/Features/INeedWork.htm

POST A PERSONAL
AD! www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/bragsheets/questionaire.htm
Check out our new system called BRAGSHEETS!! You don't want to miss
it! See it on our website!!  Pssssssst  Here is a secret!  A NEW file is
opened at the first of every month. This means you want to post a personal
ad at the END and at the BEGINNING of every month!  This puts you in every
single file and increases your potential of being found.

In order to remain a free service we have automated a number of our
services. In the future please submit your Petroleum Industry infoshare job
ads at
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/infoshare/questionaire.htm
We prefer that you use this system rather than e-mail in the future.

You can post rather large amounts of data there, so you can "set-up" your
ads prior to accessing the website if you like.

This is a semi-automated message. Your message has been received and read by
Ted! My previous messages were short, cryptic, and poorly spelled so I
thought I would set something up that is cleaner and faster.........Here it
is!

Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter! See our website for
details on subscribing www.oil-report.com (Petro Industry)

EMPLOYERS! Go to http://www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/Features/employer.htm

JOBSEEKERS
READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
As you may know, each 'member' of infoshare has agreed to send in a MINIMUM
of 5 (five) job ads per week. These ads can come from any source you
choose, however we recommend that you do some searching. The most
important thing for you to do is expand the group's canvassing ability. The
multiple copies of the easy to find ads creates much work for us, and less
return for you and your fellow readers (We will soon cease to give credit
for duplicates). If you stretch for the group the group will stretch for
you. I HIGHLY recommend local newspapers and the like to get some of the
harder to find listings. You can see from our website which ads/sites are
being checked by our current list of readers. If you send in ads from a
source that is commonly quoted we will advise you to use another source in
the future. Please do not take offense to this. We are trying to canvas
the globe.

If you are new to infoshare and www.oil-report.com WELCOME!!! This is
basically how it works...........You send in a few ads per week from your
personal search. We compile ALL info sent in by our readers and share it
ALL with you. Keep in mind that we withhold nothing. What you see is what
your fellow readers sent in. The concept is simple, we launch the ads in
draft form (appears like an archive, but you get it LONG before the
internet public) and give you special (early) notification of where they
are and how to access them. After our participants have had time to sort
through what they want, we link the ads to our main site. In essence you
get them while they are hot, and non-participants receive them well after
you have had time to respond. The advantage is definitely in your
favor. In the electronic age jobs are filled very quickly. Time is of the
essence.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) We are primarily Oil and Gas related group. Please make sure all your
ads stay focused on your industry.

2) Subscribe to infoshare! Details are available on our website
www.oil-report.com
This is a very important step! It will give you access to certain
job news bulletins.

3) Please send in all the ads that you find during your search. Ads should
be sent as plain text e-mail. Send
NO ATTACHMENTS! No fancy formats. No color. Submit the ads at
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/infoshare/questionaire.htm

4) Please do not send any e-mails requesting a return receipt. These are
similar
to file attachments and cause problems with our system. Note: I will
acknowledge ALL messages (or groups of messages) , therefore you have no
reason to request this in another form.

5) Five (5) ads per week is a minimum for minimum achievers. It should be
quite simple for you to find more ads. If you are looking for sources to
search, go to our employerlinks page on our website www.oil-report.com We
will offer special assistance and services to those who exceed the minimums
and provide quality listings. For links see:
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/Features/employmentlink.htm

6) All job ads should be submitted
at www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/infoshare/questionaire.htm

7) If you fail to maintain your 5 (five) ads per week, we reserve the right
to drop you from the list without notice, or block you from any
distribution of said information.

8) NO PARTICIPANT/MEMBER HAS THE RIGHT TO USE THIS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL GAIN
OTHER THAN FINDING PERSONAL EMPLOYMENT.

9) NO PARTICIPANT/MEMBER HAS THE RIGHT TO COPY THIS ON TO ANYONE
ELSE. THIS PREJUDICES THE HARD WORK OF THE GROUP AND LESSENS THE
EFFECTIVENESS OF THEIR NETWORKING EFFORTS. DO NOT COPY THIS INFORMATION
TO ANYONE ELSE OR WE WILL BLOCK YOU FROM ALL SERVICES. THIS IS THE PROPERTY
OF THE GROUP AND NO USER HAS THE RIGHT TO USE THIS TO SHARE WITH ANYONE.
IF we can help you in any way, please do not hesitate to ask, but please do
not send us resumes.

Here are the latest exclusive files accessible to the infoshare group!
NOTE: If these links do not work for you then it may be a setting problem
on your computer or a software conflict with your systems and server. Some
software (AOL "effects" click ons for example) combinations on the market
remove the colon { : } after the http . If yours has eliminated this then
you may have to re-type these in the following format h t t p : / / www.
oil-report. com (etc.) NOTE: Each letter/symbol is important. As you
can see, we are trying to remove the http :// at the outset to remove this
confusion. Many browsers will allow the www. etc to be typed in. All
links have been tested and are working.
NOTE! Anyone who we determine is sharing their edition of "infoshare" will
be automatically terminated from further receipt of our output. No one has
the right to share the work product of the hard working people who put this
together. Those who "pay" for access only offset the handling costs we
incur. They have no additional rights.

Available soon!
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/hotjobNEW1.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_14_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_13_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_12_AM.html

www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/hotjob1.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_11_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_11_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_10_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_10_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_09_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_09_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_08_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/hotjobNEW.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_08_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_07_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_07_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_06_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_06_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_05_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_05_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_04_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_04_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder25/job_2002_04_03_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder24/hotjobs4u.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder24/job_2002_04_03_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder24/job_2002_04_02_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder24/job_2002_03_31_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/hotjobGG.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/hotjobFF.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/hotjobEE.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/hotjobDD.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/hotjobCC.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/hotjobBB.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/hotjobAA.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder22/hotjobP.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder22/hotjobO.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder22/hotjobN.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder22/hotjobM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder22/hotjobL.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_30_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_28_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_28_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_27_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_27_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_26_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_26_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_25_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_25_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_24_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_24_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_23_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_23_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_22_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder23/job_2002_03_22_AM.html

www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_21_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_21_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_20_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_20_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_19_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_19_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_18_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_18_AM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_17_PM.html
www.oil-report.com/oil-report.com/folder17/job_2002_03_17_AM.html

Thank you so very much for adding to infoshare and helping us get out the
word about our services!!!
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! This is Infoshare.......You have shared with the
group (thank you), and now we have shared with you! Transaction is
over! If want to hear more from us, you have to share more. Consistency
is the key. If you continue to fill the pipeline then it will continue to
serve your needs. If you send us nothing, we send you nothing.
This message from Capt. Ted Whidden
www.oil-report.com

Do you need a job? Check out our infoshare program AND our job archives!
Do you need employees?

www.oil-report.com is the industry source for employment, equipment, news
and networking. We can virtually guarantee increased opportunity for the
talented ones in our subscriber base.

See our website for newsletter and subscription details.