Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mike <mike@mike2k.com>
To:        Petri Helenius <pete@he.iki.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

there's a difference between running "fine" and actually performing to the
hardware's specifications.

if you tell me 5.2.1 was broken, fine, but i believe JG tried some other
versions and still came out with the same results.

this was on AMD64 but it sounds like all platforms are having the problems
- it's just that there is no linuxthreads port for AMD64 so we could not
test with that (however he did install i386 freebsd and tried linuxthreads
and there were no significant performance gains)