Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:08:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache+modssl in 4.0-RELEASE

Probably long since fixed, but I noticed that on the 4.0-RELEASE ISO, the
Apache-ModSSL package is missing a dependency on libmm (devel/mm?) -- as a
result, ``apachectl startssl'' gives a shared object error concerning a
missing libmm.so.  It's really cool that we can finally offer stuff like
SSL-enabled web servers in the base distribution, but it's good to get the
dependencies right :-)

Thanks!

  Robert N M Watson