Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2013 01:41:36 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Maintainer of ports/www/firefox <gecko@FreeBSD.ORG>, Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.ORG>, Mark Felder <feld@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Anyone looked at making a port for https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere ?

Mark Felder <feld@freebsd.org> Thu, 07 Nov 2013 07:43:40 -0600 (14:43 CET) :

I don't know, but added to CC list gecko@ that probably knows:
	"Maintainer of ports/www/firefox" <gecko@FreeBSD.org>

Alexey Dokuchaev wrote Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:22:52 +0000 :
> Oh, that's a blast from the past. :)  Frankly I already forgot why I decided
> to port it, probably because I needed it back in those days.  I'm afraid I
> cannot say anything about https-everywhere as a whole.
>
> ./danfe

OK Thanks, https-everywhere looks interesting, but I dont actually
need it currently so not planning to write a port myself, I was just
thinking of trying it if a port existed. I won't download & install the
binary though.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".