Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:45:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Pepper <pepper@rockefeller.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/39751: handbook/ports-using.html sysinstall clarification

System: FreeBSD guest.reppep.com 4.6-STABLE FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE #0: Tue Jun 18 21:27:59 EDT 2002 pepper@guest.reppep.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

	On <http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook/ports-using.html>, under "Sysinstall Method", "7. Follow the menus to exit sysinstall." should be clarified, to point out that you can easily exit out without saving any changes, which obviously won't accomplish anything.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
	Clarify this section with a note that when exiting, the user should accept changes. I'm not sure what the exact procedure is, though.