Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:44:03 +0000
From:      Simon Siemonsma <s.siemonsma@hccnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: easy boot

Well this reaction at least triggered me to take out me FreeBSD CD to figure
out where the files are:
	Go to the tools directory on the CD. The readme file is clear. It works
perfect. This is also a fine solution if you somehow managed to delete your
bootmanager. Which happened to me when I was forced to reinstall windows.

Simon Siemonsma