Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:36:21 +0000
From:      Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
To:        FreeBSD Stable Users <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   firefox port

Is there a fix for the firefox advisory that portaudit keeps popping up?

===>  firefox-1.0_7,1 has known vulnerabilities:
=> web browsers -- window injection vulnerabilities.
   Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/b0911985-6e2a-11d9-9557-000a95bc6fae.html>;
=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/firefox.

It's been like that for months now....
--
'You may need to metaphorically make a deal with the devil.
By 'devil' I mean robot devil and by 'metaphorically' I mean get your coat.'