Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2012 12:47:19 +0400
From:      Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        schultz@ime.usp.br
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Security in Multiuser Environments

Hello.

2012/03/30 22:44:16 -0300 schultz@ime.usp.br => To freebsd-questions@freebsd.org :

> P.S.: If you want to attain desktop security, matters get even more
> complicated. If anyone is interested, I can discuss what I did there
> (basically virtual X servers and building ports as regular users).

Sure I am interested.

I myself try to run Xorg server in a chroot and its clients from a different
jail(s) via tcp on lo0.  Trouble still is I can't get my VT ttyvXs because of
that strange 'console ownership' stuff.

> Also, thanks for Capsicum, it sure is useful.

Who is that?

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627