Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:06:48 -0700
From:      Ben Fiedler <bfiedler@asu.edu>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Week #5

Apologies for missing a status report last week.

This week I plan (hope) to wrap up work on diff/sdiff and then move on to
mandoc. The remaining, missing features all involve regular expressions and
grouping, so that will be my main focus this week.
A few of my implementations have appeared buggy/incomplete, so I will polish
on those to get them fully functional.  Eventually, if there are no
conflicts, I would like to merge diff's latest changes from OpenBSD since
Gabor branched it for SoC '08 .

I don't have an insightful idea on how to optimize diff for
--speed-large-files, so that might have to be left as  a no-op.

-Ben