Date:      Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:16:40 +0800
From:      Sun Le <kbuild@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   meet up with a problem when doing the installation

Hi folks,

I encountered a problem that need your help.

The matter goes as follow:
My box is Dell DIMENSION 1100 using Dell USB keyboard and mouse.When I
installed the 6.0 release,I selected `boot with usb keyboard'
option.Withthat,my usb keyboard worked
well.Then I noticed that the usbd was been launched when the prompt
appeared,and after that,When I set up my mouse,there is no option or
protocols about the usb which can be selected.Moreover,of course,the mouse
did not work.I hang on there.

So,who can offer my some information that help me solve it?

Many thanks in advance.

Sandy

--
Sun Le (Sandy) - <kbuild@gmail.com>