Date:      Sun, 11 Oct 1998 19:29:18 +0100 (BST)
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Never ending 'make clean' in kde port?

Hi,

I just started to compile kde on my system - which failed (I thought I had
XF86 installed, but I didn't)...

What I did notice though, was a 'make clean' from /usr/ports/x11/kde never
ends, it goes through a continous cycle of cleaning qt, gmake, Mesa-3.0,
XFree86-3.3.2 (twice!), giflib, jpeg - and then back to qt...

I'm not very good with makefiles - I guess this is going to be unrelated
to me not actually having XFree86 installed - isn't it??

Regards,

Karl