Date:      Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:55:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: itcl and iwidgets (was Re: Question about maintainers)

Hi again;

I'm glad the hacks work for you :-). As you pointed out, itcl seems to work
well with Tcl/Tk 8.4, (we still build it with Tcl/Tk 8.3 because I didn't feel
confident testing it).

Hmm... some hacking into the configure script might also work for the latest
iwidgets... not that I'm volunteering. Perhaps I should mention though ... the
iwidgets port doesn't compress the manpages due to some namespace conflict with
Tcl/Tk that are now solved in the latest iwidgets version.

cheers,

    Pedro.

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo
http://it.beta.messenger.yahoo.com