Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:20:31 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'make release' on 6.1/amd64 bombs on making floppies...

On Monday 12 June 2006 20:36, Peter Losher wrote:
> Ironic since I have set MAKE_FLOPPIES=3DNO in release/Makefile; could this
> be related to the fact that we don't generate floppies on amd64?

You would want to say 'make release NO_FLOPPIES=3Dyes' to turn off floppies.
Somehow you don't have FLOPPYSPLITSIZE set in your release Makefile.
Can you show us your diff of local changes to src/release/Makefile?

=2D-=20
John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org> =A0<>< =A0http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve" =A0=3D =A0http://www.FreeBSD.org