Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 1996 02:12:26 -0600
From:      Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux 96 (my impressions) - Reply

> Theo, I'll thank you to keep your own crap out of our mailing lists.
> Just what are you trying to do these days, troll to see how many
> filters you can get yourself on?  It's really of no concern to me, but
> I'm not particularly pleased to see you start involving these lists in
> your little petty political soap operas.  Knock it off!  Any filter
> which gets added here will be purely at your own instigation, not
> ours.
>
> 						Jordan

Jordan,

I trust you send the same message to your developers, and remind them to
not make leading and insulting statements about developers in any other
groups.

Take the 2x4 out of your eye before talking about my splinter.

Especially considering the mail you've sent about myself and a need
for psychiatric help.  If I am bashed on your lists, I will respond,
and there's nothing you could do short of moderating it all.