Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:46:51 -0700
From:      "John Rosanbalm" <agent007@email-agents.com>
To:        "Matthew Seaman" <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>, "dodi agusri" <dodi_tdp@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: is mysql working well with FreeBSD 4.5 ?

Can anyone tell me why I am getting the following error?

Failed to apply changes : Syntax error on line 237 of
/usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp3.so into server:
/usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.10: Undefined symbol "strtoll"
I am trying to get mysql-php3 and 4 working with apache-1.3.27
I have 4.2 freebsd but have install the ports upgrade to stable at
freebsd.org

Any hints would be appreciated,
John