Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:11:21 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ladislav Kostal <kostal@pefstud.uniag.sk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2x 3c905

Hello,

I have a little problem with two 3c905 cards. First is connected to
sattelite modem and second to other computer with win95 (simplified just
for test). When I try to connect from win95 client to the world, I just
reach these two cards and nothing more. Connection doesn't go behind first
card. (I have set GATEWAY="YES" in rc.conf) When I looked on the tcpdump
on both interfaces, I saw that e.g. when I ping some host outside our
network from win95 client, the host send the response but it came just to
the first card and stopped there. It didn't go to the second interface.
Why ? Can someone help me with this ? (i use xl driver)

						lk