Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:39:45 -0500
From:      Robert Withrow <bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to get ssh working on a 4.0REL system

I've installed the OpenSSH-2.2.0_2 port, but when I run it I get
the dreaded:

  ** R_RandomInit: Unable to find an RSAREF shared library (librsaref.so).
  ** Install the /usr/ports/security/rsaref port or package and run this
  ** program again. See Chapter 6.5 in the FreeBSD Handbook, located at
  ** http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/openssl.html, for more information.

Which, as far as I can tell, can't be gotten anywhere?

What do you do to make SSH usable on a 4.0REL system?

--
Robert Withrow -- (+1 978 288 8256, ESN 248)
BWithrow@NortelNetworks.com