Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:23:34 +1100
From:      "Michael Berhanu" <BMICK@bigpond.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   What is the Problem?

Hi, I'm trying to install FreeBSD 3.0-release for the first time(never tried
to install a unix OS before), when trying to install the computer gives me a
message along the lines of "unable to find files --bin, manpages--could have
selected incorrect media type." This files are on my hardrive [C-(In FAT32
format)]. I am trying to install FreeBSD on another partition. I have asked
it several times to install from a dos partition and an existing file system
and in both cases it fails. What could be the problem?

Thank you
                   Michael