Date:      Tue, 9 May 2006 00:55:35 +0100
From:      "Jeff Rollin" <jeff.rollin@gmail.com>
To:        "Sam Leffler" <sam@errno.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless woes

> I have no context for this mail.  If you want help please provide more
> details.

Sam,

Thanks for getting back to me. Apologies for the confusion.

Context is as follows (copied from an earlier mail to yourself and
freebsd-mobile):

 Sam,

I'm trying to set up my Cardbus wireless NIC and wondered if you might have
any ideas as to what to do.

As suggested by Kevin Oberman (freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, Subject: Wireles=
woes), I'm forwarding you some details on the D-Link DWL-G650, Atheros
Chipset, revision C2:

P/N: DWLG650EU.C2

S/N: DR1X145009965

H/W Vers: C2

F/W Ver. 3.1.6

That info was copied verbatim from the back of the card, so hopefully it
makes more sense to you than it does to me!! (I hope this, or some of it, i=
the CIS info he mentioned).

Thanks in advance,

Jeff.