Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:39:28 -0000 (GMT)
From:      weasniak@geocities.com
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Heh..

I am trying to build bochs.971216 and it keeps dying, unable to find:

x.cc:20: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
x.cc:21: X11/Xutil.h: No such file or directory
x.cc:22: X11/Xos.h: No such file or directory
x.cc:23: X11/Xatom.h: No such file or directory
x.cc:24: X11/keysym.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

What component am I missing? I don't have any of the FreeBSD source tree
installed (aside from the Kernel). Is this a piece of X or bochs?

I know that this isn't a path problem because a:

find / -name "keysym.h"

brings up nothing.

Honestly, I am more interested in compiling something than having this
particular program, so if someone would be kind enough to guide me in the
direction of finding my problem (not solving it for me, neccesarily) I would
be very grateful. If I am not supplying enough info, please let me know.

Thanks.

Daniel Gast:
Weasniak@geocities.com