Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:02:00 -0700
From:      Michael Matsumura <michael@limit.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ps2 mouse errors (solution)

Hmm..I added this flag to the psm device, but since the problem is pretty
random, i'll have to see if it works.  And in response to Ben Scott's
email about strange actions by the mouse, I've had almost the same
problems.  My mouse moves horizontially back and forth for a few seconds
at random times...its pretty amusing.

--
Michael Matsumura
michael@limit.org