Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:23:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Shaun Jurrens <shaun@shamz.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/62060: HTML Mailarchive (non mailman interface) hasn't updated since 26.January04

>Number:         62060
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       HTML Mailarchive (non mailman interface) hasn't updated since 26.January04
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
The traditional (old, non-mailman) access to the mailing lists via HTML seems to have chewed itself into oblivion.  First it began spitting out
old mails then it quit being updated at all.

I wish there was a way to read the mailman archives in the same way the old HTML lists were made. It takes 10 clicks with Mailman to get to the archives. The old system was better there. The mailman interface does provide for more anti-spam anonymity, of course.  So, if someone could simple hack a short cut here, we wouldn't need both systems and it'd be easier to use (for browsing, that is, which is how I stay informed without subscribing)

Sorry about the digression.  Hope to see a solution soon.  Perhaps I can help if it's just some cgi stuff.