Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:10:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      marc rassbach <marc@tandem.milestonerdl.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>, Eric Kozowski <eric@haydenisland.verio.net>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Subject:   Re: bt848 w/ 3.3

Also, keep in mind that the BT series of chipset seem to have a problem
where the odd and even frame get confused.  (The chipset puts the odd
where the even should be and visa versa.)

The Matrox Meteor doesn't have this problem.
And, keep in mind Matrox is making ONE LAST production run of the Meteor.
So if you want one, get it now.