Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 1998 05:42:20 EST
From:      Suz4Sure <Suz4Sure@aol.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Card

I am having alot of difficulty with my tv pci card! I was wondering if there
is an updated driver that OI might need. The problems seem too many to list.
1. Can't get audio plugged in nbecause of connecter size on card
2. Can't get s-video to come up...only if it is played through composite.
3. can't get avi file. Won't record says that it needs a driver
4.Can't get help file to come up
5.keeps freezing up system.
6. can't find help on capture card...says it is missing.
                I'm ready to throw it away and go buy something else! Please
help! Suzan