Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 1995 20:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bmk@dtr.com
To:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SATAN ported??

> > > That's enough!  Please make a port!  Please!  Please!  Please!!! :)
> >
> > Someone please do - I tried compiling it using pretty much all the
> > defaults and get:

> Perl5.000 compiled on -current, I know it :

I don't doubt it - but it doesn't compile on SNAP0322.  I was referring
to 5.001 (without patches) before, and have since tried 5.000.  I
checked the unofficial "official" patch kit for 5.001, nothing in there
seemed relavent to my problem - so for now I've left it out.  What
version gcc were you using?

Has anyone successfully compiled this on SNAP0322 using gcc 2.6.3?

I'd really like to get this running, but I'm stumped.  I don't suppose
that I could talk someone into making a binary package?