Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:05:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Wilde <twilde@dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the best edited picture ever (reprimand)

I've spoken to this user off-list about their conduct in violation of the
dyndns.org AUP - if this happens again from them, on this or any other
list, rest assured that their accounts with us will be gone.  I hadn't
noticed that they were using a dyndns.org hostname until I got an abuse
complaint about it.  I don't really think this list needs moderation,
maybe just some better spam filtering - I just hit the old delete key,
both on the original messages, and on a lot of these threads complaining
about them.

Now, if we can get back to discussing security, and let this thread die!
(And, to make this a LITTLE on-topic, we use FreeBSD for most of our
systems here at dyndns.org, and we TRY to keep it secure! :))

Tim Wilde

--
Tim Wilde