Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 00:30:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Christopher Casey <chriss@eece.ksu.edu>
To:        William Maddox <maddox@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sun type 5 keyboards (dream mode on)

well joe(the originator of the message) has been awol from work for a
while.. so i will put my two cents in.. the whole point about the type5
keyboards wasnt specifically the layout. its that they have a very unique
feel to them. which is why we would like them at home as well as at work.
oh well..  :)

Chris Casey