Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:32:59 -0500
From:      aturcot@CAM.ORG
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hi,
    I have recently bought FreeBSD 3.0 from WC. I Tried to install it many
times but never succeed. It doesn't take my cd-rom (ATAPI acer 24X) so, I
did a DOS partition. My system is 1 year old, so the problem isn't on the
hardware's side. When I install it, all seem to be ok, but before to say
"Congratulations..." It says " Unable to extract the following files -
bin...etc.-. Do you have a little idea? Is it because the root is not in
the first 1024 cyl.? And then Mila said "Please, hellpp..."
Alex Turcotte
aturcot@cam.org
!Ya basta!