Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:40:37 -0500
From:      Scott Morris <smorris@tsi.gte.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dangling logins

        I've noticed that when I execute login from an X-win do my thing and
exit last indicates "still logged in " for days. No where else can I detect
any residue from the login. It would appear to be a cosmetic problem but I
thought I would ask if anyone else has noted this.
        SPECS: 2-1.5R, P75 AT&T.

        Thanks in advance for any information you can supply.

---
Scott Morris			* I have an A1 certified steak in my freezer.
GTE Telecommunication Services	* It's sad when your meat is more secure
smorris@tsi.gte.com		* than your computer.
813-273-3917			*
*** My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ***