Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 08:20:44 -0500
From:      Laszlo Vagner <vagner@mutsgo.dyn.ml.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Fwd: bad modem on isp]

--------------0E9DCC837D2A96C1A4C4C6DB

the reason my email bounces now and then is because i have a
dynamic ip address that i have to publish to the  ML
organization and there servers are overloaded at times
therefore i cant update it and the mail gets sent to
never never land.

i wish i knew how you people get those static ip's and
fast connections or i would do that.

Doug White wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, mike grommet wrote:
>
> > I tried sending a CC to George at the address above but got a lovely
> > no relay error trying to send to him... if you have another addy
> > for him, perhaps you could forward it along?
>
> George's address bounces now and then, try again later.  He reads
> -questions I think.

wow doug you know alot about me, maybe i ask too many questions huh?
hehe...